Natural Hardwood Mojito, Cocktail Shaker Muddler | Flat Head Design Professional Bar Tool | Not the Cheap Stainless Steel or Plastic (8” Natural Beachwood)
Premium Home Quality
- PROFESSIONAL BAR TOOL: Our Cocktail Shaker Hardwood, Beachwood Muddler, with Flat Head, is the Perfect Professional Drink Muddler you can use at Home
- QUALITY: All our Muddlers are made with Natural Harwood. Unlike the other cheap Muddlers you can see on Amazon - which are made with inferior Stainless Steel (potential of rusting) Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber or Bamboo Wood which can leave an unpleasant Residue and Taste, in your Drink
- THE ULTIMATE MUDDLER: This is the Perfect Muddler to make your Signature Mojitos, Old Fashioneds, and the list goes on. Wood Muddlers are the most popular and have been used in the bar since the first drinks were mixed
- EASY TO CLEAN: Recommend Hand Washing. Do not put a wood muddler in the dishwasher or leave in standing water
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want happy customers so your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not 100% satisfied, after receiving your hardwood muddler, for any reason, we offer a no hassle, no questions asked money back guarantee. Ships from the US!
Premium 8 inch Natural Beachwood Hardwood Mojito, Cocktail Shaker Muddler | Flat Head Design Professional Bar Tool | Not the Cheap Stainless Steel or Plastic Muddlers (8” Natural Wood) by Premium Home Quality
Wood Muddlers are the most popular and have been used in the bar since the first drinks were mixed
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We're interested in happy customers
ORDER NOW by clicking Add to Cart, to get your Premium 8 inch Natural Hardwood Mojito, Cocktail Shaker Muddler now.
Order now and take advantage of our Money Back Guarantee, No Questions Asked.
We believe in our product so much that if for any reason you aren’t fully satisfied, EMAIL US SAYING WHY and then return your product. As soon as you give us the return tracking information, we will give you a full refund or free replacement, your choice.
How to Use a Muddler:
In most cases the point of muddling is not to smash ingredients into a mess, but to gently caress the essence out of it.
For herbs, you are releasing the essential oils and for fruit you are extracting the juice.
1. Place ingredients in the bottom of our Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker or mixing glass
2. Gently press down and give half a turn of the muddler
3. Release and continue this motion until sufficiently muddled. This will generally take about 4-6 turns
Care of your Muddler:
• Never put a wood muddler in the dishwasher or leave it in standing water
• Clean your muddler in water immediately after use, especially when working with berries and other fruits that can stain wood
• Wipe your wood muddler with a dry cloth to help it dry faster
All Premium Home Quality Muddlers ship from the US!